Logan PTO is here to help you! We’ve been working hard to coordinate more closely with teachers and staff to make sure we’re utilizing our resources most effectively. If you have any questions – or a request/idea for PTO – please email us at LoganLeopardsPTO@gmail.com.
If you have a specific need, up to $500, please fill out the Logan PTO Teacher Grant Application and we’ll add it to the agenda for our next meeting.
• • • • • • • •
PLEASE NOTE THAT TEACHER WISH LIST REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR THE YEAR. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THE PROGRAM!
For smaller requests, we’re excited to introduce the Wish List Program!
What is the Teacher Wish List Program?
Wish Lists are a way for teachers and staff to request anything, totaling up to $35, that could make their time at school go more smoothly! Do you need 15 boxes of tissues? A particular type of notebook? A few packs of your favorite markers? If it’s available through Amazon and would help make your day easier, we’d love for you to add it to your Wish List!
Even if you’ve already received or applied for a standard PTO Teacher Grant (which are for larger requests – up to $500), you’re welcome to submit a Wish List.There are two options for getting your Wish List info to PTO:
ONLINE ACCOUNT OPTION
– If you don’t have an Amazon account, register at amazon.com.
– Add the item(s) you would like to add to your Wish List.
– Using the “View Your List” button or “Accounts & Lists” drop down menu, pull up your completed Wish List.
– In the right corner, click “Send list to others” and either copy the link or choose a mail option to email to LoganLeopardsPTO@gmail.com.
EMAIL/PAPER COPY OPTION
– At amazon.com, search for the item(s) you would like to add to your Wish List.
– After clicking on the item, scroll down to “Product Information” and copy down the ASIN (ten-character alphanumeric code).
– Send the item name(s), quantity for each item, and ASIN(s) to LoganLeopardsPTO@gmail.com or place your list in the PTO mailbox.
– You will receive an email to confirm the Wish List accuracy before it is posted.
PTO will share the information with Logan families, friends, and community partners to get the order completed! Visit loganpto.com/teachers to access the above information anytime and/or email LoganLeopardsPTO@gmail.com with any questions.
Thank you for all you do for Logan! You RULE!